Welcome to Old Soul Studios, We love vintage and aged items that portray a silent story about them. We create new items from salvaged items and create new stories, kind of like the makings of "An Old Soul". We love the art of making something out of nothing, making something old into something new!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

 This time last year I spent 24 hours a day on the floor next to my girl, loving her, taking care of her, taking and giving all I could with her. These were her last days of her life with me and I cherished every minute of it. Many of my best memories were with Mollie, she taught me so much about what is important in life, she taught me joy. We spent many years together, just the two of us, it was an exchange that is impossible to explain. I have loved and enjoyed many animals in my life, Mollie was different, we have a connection that I could only wish for everyone else to have with another spirit in their life time. She loved the beach, even on a beach that required a leash she knew how to have a good time, she knew how to make me laugh! I am so grateful to James for all the wonderful pictures he took of her and I together. Although a video like this one causes tears to flow I still love watching it, it makes my heart smile. For the love of Mollie~Jacque

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God Jacque, I am in tears too.
    I can hardly see the screen.
    And I hardly know what to write...
    Except that I know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you are talking about. We had a rescue labrador and he so touched my heart and inspires me still every day. It is because of him, I work with homeless pets at our animal shelter. I hope the pain begins to ease for you and know Mollie is on the other side, waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete