Welcome to Old Soul Studios, We love vintage and aged items that portray a silent story about them. We create new items from salvaged items and create new stories, kind of like the makings of "An Old Soul". We love the art of making something out of nothing, making something old into something new!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Crowns!

We have been very busy making crowns As they are completed they accumulate in the back garden until sent off to our customers. I thought the pile looked really neat as it grew.
Our crowns, another Old Soul Studios original come in three sizes, easier to see that here... but the pile is pretty fun!
So I left them that way... we have a small dry creek in the garden that is currently full of them. To me this picture is perfect chaos! May you all get to be Queens ~ Jacque & James

4 comments:

  1. I love these crowns, they look fabulous all together

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMM...What does Lady Gaga say in I Was Born This Way? "...don't be a drag, just be a queen!"
    Well, I don't think I want to be either, but you know I love your crowns!

    Having a great time finding treasures. Today on our way to Bergerac from Ile de Re, we took the country roads and found a couple of great finds.
    Included there is a great cast iron shield with a crown on top.

    Martin and Johan say "hello" and of course so do I.

    Our best to you and James!

    Team Atelier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacque,

    I just had to come over here to personally thank you for the sweetest and best comment ever... especially coming from you!!!
    I'm in awe of you and can't wait till the day I finally get to meet you :)
    Wishing you a wonderful 4th of July weekend.
    xo
    Terri

    ReplyDelete