Welcome to Old Soul Studios, We love vintage and aged items that portray a silent story about them. We create new items from salvaged items and create new stories, kind of like the makings of "An Old Soul". We love the art of making something out of nothing, making something old into something new!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Welcome Sparkle Season!

Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle! The season has begun and I love it! Everywhere you go things sparkle and say celebration. I over hear people grumbling about the upcoming holidays and I think how sad for them. Everyday should be celebrated and when we add sparkle it is that much better! I like to see everyday objects transformed as though they are dressed for a fancy party. Just about any item in your home or garden can be transformed into a part of the celebration. Little touches here and there that will remind and inspire you to stop and celebrate just because the day "is". I wish you all to have JOY in all you do and that you and your homes and gardens sparkle, sparkle, sparkle!~Jacque

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post and your excitement of the holiday season. Life is what you make it, and the holiday season, especially this year, should be time to rejoice in all the good we have in our lives. Thanks for the "sparkle" in my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacque - you have such sparkle yourself. I'm beginning to want to sparkle things up in the house. It's still a little early so I'm trying to do it subtly for now.

    ReplyDelete