Welcome to Old Soul Studios, We love vintage and aged items that portray a silent story about them. We create new items from salvaged items and create new stories, kind of like the makings of "An Old Soul". We love the art of making something out of nothing, making something old into something new!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am so grateful!

In celebration of the day that reminds us of all we have to be thankful for everyday of the year, I will gather beautiful leaves from around my neighborhood and throw them all over my porch! Happy Thanksgiving to you all... and if at this time you are facing challenges may you find the blessings in them.~Jacque

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Jacque! It is just a "special" kind of Thanksgiving this year, don't you think? Give your "furry family" a hug for me. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacque for your thoughtful writings. I love the seashore on each side of this blog. lt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your philosophy..making something out of nothing...after all that is what creativity is. I really like the photos of the heart rocks and sea glass, and the old door knobs. Very cool and artistic. Fair Winds and Calm Seas, Deborah Leon www.mermaidspurseseaglass.com

    ReplyDelete