Welcome to Old Soul Studios, We love vintage and aged items that portray a silent story about them. We create new items from salvaged items and create new stories, kind of like the makings of "An Old Soul". We love the art of making something out of nothing, making something old into something new!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sacred Spaces

Noticing and experiencing tranquility throughout my garden is easy.
Last year as part of my Creative Gardener business I spoke on the subject of creating sacred spaces in one's home and garden. There are many things we can do, such as add benches to sit upon, water features to create soothing sounds, add fragrant blooming flowers, etc... I have added many of these things throughout my gardens, but what I realized during one of my recent tours of my garden is that most of the tranquility just happens!
NATURE IS A SACRED PLACE....  wishing you peace~Jacque

No comments:

Post a Comment