Welcome to Old Soul Studios, We love vintage and aged items that portray a silent story about them. We create new items from salvaged items and create new stories, kind of like the makings of "An Old Soul". We love the art of making something out of nothing, making something old into something new!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I got the Shoes!!!

The shoes I mentioned in my previous post are now on my feet! They are so fun and comfortable too. You won't find me talking about shoes again, not really something I put a lot of thought into, somehow these were just fun to me. They sort of remind me of how I see myself; kind of sturdy, simple, comfortable and a little girlie~ I never thought I would be comparing myself to a pair of shoes but maybe there is something to that, just maybe we can learn a little about ourselves by looking at the material things we choose. What do we have in our homes, gardens and closets? What do those things say about us, maybe something or maybe nothing at all, just something to think about..... I really like my new shoes!~Jacque

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute. I would wear them too! I love those type of shoes anyhow. I have them in lots of colors.(-: I am glad you were able to find your size(-:

    ReplyDelete