Welcome to Old Soul Studios, We love vintage and aged items that portray a silent story about them. We create new items from salvaged items and create new stories, kind of like the makings of "An Old Soul". We love the art of making something out of nothing, making something old into something new!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

All dried up?

All dried up? I don't think so! Yes it has been almost a year since our last post... between all the other choices to post on our blogs kind of took a back seat. Truth is, I like to write and the other choices just don't allow for much of that and besides I want people reading my post because they choose to not because it scrolled in front of their eyes with a million other thoughts zooming by... So here is my first post to a new commitment to our blog. Things have changed a little here on Blogger but I think I can get the hang of it again. Funny thing is I used to teach others how to blog and now I am a little lost! It is a new year and we are excited about new things happening here at Old Soul Studios. We continue to create and design original art and sell unique vintage items. The industry has grown recently where it seems like just about everyone is in the "business". Going on 26 years it is fun to watch how many "new comers" think they came up with the latest and greatest, I am sure way back then we did the same. So welcome back and thanks for coming along with us, we know you have a lot of choices for your time and appreciate any one who wants to share in our adventure! Leave us a note and let us know you are out there, it motivates us and we love to read your thoughts ~ back at it J & J

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacque!
    I'll read your blog! Love your things… only wish I could carry more of it!
    We have lots on our wish list to do this year too and after 21 years (you have us beat!) I'm trying to keep the passion alive! We do notice everyone joining the vintage, repurpose craze! It's a good thing that the craze carries over to public wanting it but, also gives us more competition!
    Wishing you the BEST of everything in 2014!
    Laurie :)
    The Whistle Stop Nebraska

    ReplyDelete