Welcome to Old Soul Studios, We love vintage and aged items that portray a silent story about them. We create new items from salvaged items and create new stories, kind of like the makings of "An Old Soul". We love the art of making something out of nothing, making something old into something new!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Group Fun...

We recently had the opportunity to gather with a few special friends on a camping trip. Antsy McClain and the Trailer Park Troubadours (www. unhitched .com) put on for us.
"Wood Flock" was a weekend full of music and friendships. The above picture is of a small group of us with guitars in hand, sharing and playing around with what we know, in my case what I don't know. I can't play but I sure have a good looking guitar! My sister Pam joined us, that was a special treat, she is just learning to play and doing really well... I am a little jealous of her devotion to it. It was a great weekend, I can't wait until the second annual... maybe by then I will learn a few more chords. 

No comments:

Post a Comment