Welcome to Old Soul Studios, We love vintage and aged items that portray a silent story about them. We create new items from salvaged items and create new stories, kind of like the makings of "An Old Soul". We love the art of making something out of nothing, making something old into something new!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This little corner says?

This is a corner in my house where things I love accumulate, actually every corner of my house is that way! I really don't decorate as you can see, I simply find things I love and they all just find a place. To some it may be just clutter to me it speaks about all the adventures I have, the dreams I hold and the respect I have for life, oh yeah and a little dust! I love to collect and create groups of things, my shell boxes, concrete angels, old school books from the early 20's, vintage bird books, prints, and cages can all be seen in this picture. I almost always have a story to tell or some quality meaning to the things I have in my home, all others would have no purpose to me, accept for maybe the potato peeler! I have had a head cold this past week and spent more time indoors then usual so thought I would share what I rediscovered in my home. I love looking at other people's homes, I believe they say so much about us.... mine could speak volumes. 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed seeing all your cool stuff(-: I collect a lot of stuff like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool corner, I would love to have that corner in my house !!!
    Janna

    ReplyDelete