Welcome to Old Soul Studios, We love vintage and aged items that portray a silent story about them. We create new items from salvaged items and create new stories, kind of like the makings of "An Old Soul". We love the art of making something out of nothing, making something old into something new!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Passions

At the present moment I live approx. 2 hours from the beach, unless I drive real fast....
I have had an on going love affair with the ocean since the first time I laid eyes on it.  I was seven and remember like it was yesterday, I told my father that day, I am going to live at the ocean when I grow up!  I am still pursuing that dream and getting closer everyday, in the mean time we do our best to make it over there, anywhere along the coast at least 2 -3 times a month.  Tomorrow is an extreme low tide and I will be there! We love to beach comb and explore.  I always take time to pick up trash left behind by others, it is my way of giving back to the ocean. We have a beautiful collection of treasures from the sea, nets, floats, shells, and one of our favorites is agates. I have been in the ocean with grey whales, I have seen them many times and I am always brought to tears, the ocean holds a spiritual energy for me that is hard to explain to others.  This is one of my passions.

No comments:

Post a Comment