Welcome to Old Soul Studios, We love vintage and aged items that portray a silent story about them. We create new items from salvaged items and create new stories, kind of like the makings of "An Old Soul". We love the art of making something out of nothing, making something old into something new!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October is Bliss!

     I love October! I awakened bright and early this morning with an abundance of ambition.  By 7a.m. James and I were already in El Dorado Hills picking up some wonderful old  bulky, rusty, fabulous iron that he will be able to create some great things from, always fun to find new materials.  I like new beginnings, that keeps me in the moment and I seem to be able to see a new beginning at ever turn.  I am spending a little time this week getting my work spaces more organized, as more and more comes into my creative space it seems to be needing some attention. I think energy needs to be moved around on a regular basis in order to keep it fresh and high, and everything is simply energy, have you ever moved your furniture around and the entire house felt better?  The best part is you don't have to do an entire overhaul on your space, just choose and area indoors or out and shake it up a little.  As the seasons change I like to bring out decorations that I have collected over the years and displaying them in new ways each time, I especially enjoy decorating on my little country porch!  Today I have got down the boxes that hold my fall and Halloween treasures and I'm going to begin shaking up some energy...I'll take pics for you, and maybe you too will be inspired for some change!

No comments:

Post a Comment